West Metal Works Qualifications
A comprehensive list of certifications and qualifications is maintained at West Metal Works Inc. We continually expand to include additional certifications and qualifications as the industry grows and changes.
- National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors - Certificate of Authorization - 'R' Stamp PDF
- National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors - Certificate of Authorization - ASME 'U' Stamp PDF
- The American Society of Mechanical Engineers - Certificate of Authorization - ASME Section VIII, Div. 1, Pressure Vessel 'U' Stamp Certification PDF
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers - ASME B31.1/B31.3
- American Petroleum Institute -(API) 620/650
- Military Specification - MIL-STD I-45208
- NQA-1 (Nuclear Quality Assurance)
- ASME Section IX
- AWS D1.1
- AWS D1.2
- AWS D1.6
- Aluminum: All Alloys
- Carbon Steel
- Nickel Alloys
- Stainless: All Grades
Compliance is serious business at West Metal Works. Our Quality Assurance Program is implemented from the moment our customers contact us with a new project. Conformance to specification, codes, and calculations is managed with expert staff attention.
We have proven that maintaining internal and external auditing guarantees peace-of-mind and trouble-free product performance. Furthermore, customer audits are invited and ensure continuous program development.